JAMB | Check your Jamb results for free online. The 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results are being released in batches and so while some result are already online, some aren’t. For those whose results have been uploaded on the UTME website, follow the steps below as released by Premium Times, to check your result for free: 1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/ResultChecker/CheckUTMEResults 2. Login with your Email and Password. 3. Click on ‘Result Notification’ from the list of services, or you should find a box that says “Check 2017 UTME Examination Results” 4. Click on it to access your JAMB score.
Jamb is releasing the result in batches so if you find something like ‘No Result’, don’t worry, it just means your result is yet to be uploaded, you can check later.
However, if you want to print your result slip out, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/printslip.htm.
2. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. (To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.)
3. Then, you can use your email address and password to sign in.
4. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services. 5. Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page. 6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen. 7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address. 8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button. 11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number. 12. Print your result slip