Blessing Okoro, the relationship blogger, is trying hard to get the media to her side after the famous embarrassment she suffered in the month of MAY. Last month, she was caught claiming a house that allegedly belonged to Onyeeze. While reflecting the times, founder of ‘Break up and Make up’ wrote down her lessons.
She shared the 10 lessons she learnt the hard way in the month of MAY on social media. Read below…
1) private life is a peaceful life .
2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .
3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .
4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.
5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.
6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .
7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .
8) I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church .
9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space
10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka……
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
Call me a survivor