The importance and usefulness of Facebook cannot be over emphasized. A Facebook business page can be used to increase brand awareness and generate sales on Facebook. It is also great for both small and large business owners by helping them connect with their target audience.
Follow these steps to learn how to create a Facebook business page
- Log into your personal Facebook account: Facebook business pages are created using personal account.
- Click create page from drop down menu, then you will asked to choose from two options “Business or Brand” and “Community and Public Figure”. Since you are creating a business page, you’ll go with “business or brand”.
- Enter your business information like page name, categories, address, phone number
- Upload your profile and cover photo
- Add a description to your Facebook page. Tell people what your page is about and get potential new followers. Your description is limited to 155 characters and shows up in search results. Click on add a short description and write one to two sentences.
- Invite friends to like your page: you can invite existing Facebook friends
- Add a call to action button to your Facebook page. Adding a call to action button allows potential customers sign up or website link. Click on “add a button” which is located just under the right corner of your cover photo, you’ll be prompted to choose from seven types of standard buttons.
- Add content to your page by publishing a post. It can be a status update, image or video. It is important for you to market your page and grow your audience.