Creating a Facebook Account
Facebook is one of the most popular social networks in the world and it is a way of keeping up with old and new friends.
Whatever your reason for opening an account, whether for personal or business purposes we’ve got you covered.
It is important to know you must be at least 13 years old to open a Facebook account.
Follow these easy steps to have your page up and running:
- Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click create an account.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
- Choose a profile picture for Facebook and search for a friend
Deleting a Facebook Account
In other to delete a Facebook account you need to be the admin of that page. When you delete an account, all photos and Facebook information will be lost forever so, if you want to save any information, it’s better to do it before deleting.
Deleting your Facebook account is a very simple process
- Go to https://m.facebook.com/account/delete
- Click “delete my account”
- Click the big blue button
Because it might take time to delete all the things you have posted like photos, status update and other data, your Page won’t be permanently deleted until 14 days have passed. When you delete your account, people won’t be able to see it on Facebook and if you later change your mind, you will be offered the chance to reactivate your account when you log in, but some or all of your data might have been deleted.