Popular Nollywood actress Susan Peters shared a picture of her burnt Rangerover sport on Instagram, she narrated her ordeal and captioned it:
“The enemies have failed again. ThankGod for life. This is what happens when you have a lazy gateman ,he was putting fuel in a generator while on and it exploded and caught my car. What stopped him from putting the generator off before putting the fuel?I was lucky we were able to put it off otherwise the fuel tank would have exploded. It s well.. No one should put fuel while an engine or generator is running,this gateman was lucky to eacape he would have been completely burnt.
Godswithus # ThankGod for life😇”