Naija moms are always in top form when it comes to discipline their children and most importantly taking care of their house.
Amala.ng brings you 13 hilarious things only Naija Moms can do, check them out below:
1. When you are wrong and say “Mummy, I am sorry!! And she replies,
sorry for yourself!
No matter how sorry you are and apologize to your mother, she will
still tell you their normal word “sorry for yourself”.
2. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, ”
drop it on my head
When you ask your mother where to drop something, she will tell you to
drop it on her head.
3. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a friend’s
Naija Mothers always think of their children. When they go for
parties, they never forget to bring take away for the children.
4. When you say “Mummy, I have fever and she replies you, why won’t
you have fever when you press phone every night
Not like they don’t care down in the depth of their heart oooo, but
they will look for something to attach your sickness with.
5. When you say Mummy I took 2nd in my class and she replies, so the
person that took first has two heads abii???
When you come home with your result and expect her to say well done,
she would rather scold you.
6. When she takes the DSTV remote to work just to punish you.
Our mothers are really quite funny, having nothing to do with the
remote, they will make sure they take it to their office to punish you
for whatever you must have done wrong.
7. When you are watching TV with her and she sleeps off and still
doesn’t want you to change the channel.
While watching television, you dare not change the channel when she
sleeps off because she will wake up from sleep just to tell you that
you shouldn’t change the station.
8. When you tell her you are going to a friends place to play and she
asks, ” when last did that friend come here to play with you?
After a long day at home, you decided to go and visit your friend and
tell mummy about it, she will ask when that friend of yours came to
visit you last.
9. When she tells you, if I hear peeem, you will hear weeen.
After scolding or flogging you, they expect you not to cry.
11. When she tells you, I didn’t kill my mother, so you will not kill me!!
Any small thing you do to her she will tell you she did not kill her
mother so you cannot kill her.
12. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back
upstairs to bring her purse.
She calls you to bring something that she can easily have told you to
bring from where she called you, only for her to send you back there
13. When you ask her to refund the money she borrowed from you and
she tells you, “All the food you have been eating in the house nko?
Mother’s have this way of borrowing money with pity face and will tell
you they will return it as soon as they get whatever they are
expecting. My dear, just forget it because when you ask them for that
money, they will ask you about how you have been eating in the house.
So, when your mum tells you that she wants to borrow money from you,
just know you are not getting it back.
Actually do you notice there’s no number 10 there! Lol…we just pranked
Our Mothers are wonderful… Lol..