Another Get rich quick scheme has come in the Nigerian internet space oh, this one call themselves CMA. This is just to warn Nigerians again about the latest Ponzi scheme in March 2017. Here’s what they have on their site about their selves:
CMA is not a bank, investment company, or get rich quick scheme. CMA does not collect money from anyone’s bank account. CMA is a community of people that understand it is more important to work together in order to beat the ‘unfair financial order’ we live in today in this world, where only a few of the people enjoy and control the world’s riches and wealth, where the rich keep on getting richer and the poor keep on getting poorer. CMA participants from all over the world, selflessly and unselfishly help each other to fulfil one another’s dreams by donating among themselves in order to advance each other’s financial lives. They understand that nothing beats community work, CMA members understand that “together we stand, but divided we fall”.
Why Choose Us?
- REGISTER FOR FREE!!! NO JOINING OR ACTIVATION FEE
- Fastest growing donation exchange in Africa
- Fast and well maintained servers – NO UNSCHEDULED DOWN TIME AND SLOW SYSTEM.
- Real bitcoin integration.
- Auto confirmation when participating in bitcoins NO MORE FAKE PROOF OF PAYMENTS
- Enjoy Speed bonuses – get rewarded for early confirmations.
- We are all about sustaining the system, no greed to collapse the system
- Re-Commitment structure to help sustain our community.
- We value opinions of our members and make effort to live to their expectations
- We believe in financial freedom for all, therefore we endorse digital currency technology.