- Malala is a fighter! We can’t help but love her persistent spirit. Her being shot in the head at the age of 15 and surviving it only fuelled her campaign for equality, education and peace.
- Her book is changing lives and letting readers in on the evils of war after the Taliban took over Swat Valley in Pakistan. Malala Yousafzai refused to be subdued and fought for her right to an education.
- She is the youngest Nobel Laureate. Goals!
- She believes in changing the world and is pursuing it aggressively by running Malala Fund, which has empowered millions of people all over the world. Talk about change!
Quote: “I wanted to change the world when I was 11… And I still believe in change. I still believe that through your contributions, raising your voice, you can bring change in your community.”
- She is using her influence to profer solution to problems the world over, advocating for the girl child and speaking up for those that are yet to find their voices.