Blac Chyna’s lawsuit against the Kardashians may have hit a roadblock on Thursday.
The Instagram model, 30, claimed the famous family caused her E! reality show Rob & Chyna to be cancelled, but a judge on the case disagrees.
The judge said ‘the network had every right, under the contract — which Chyna signed — to NOT continue the series,’ according to documents obtained by TMZ.
Chyna argued in her suit that season 2 of the show about her relationship with Rob Kardashian had already begun production when ‘E! announced it would air, and started shooting scenes.’
But the judge said ‘that’s not enough, though, and Chyna will need something in writing to prove E! was obligated.’
However, Chyna can amend the lawsuit in regards to the cancellation controversy, plus she still has other claims such as defamation on the table.
In October of 2017, Chyna filed the lawsuit against Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian, and Rob claiming they ‘strong-armed E! to cancel Rob & Chyna’.