Twitter is a social networking site and can be useful, informative, and even uplifting at times. Well, whatever your reason for creating or leaving twitter it is very simple to do both.
How to create a twitter account
- Download the Twitter app. you download the app free from play store (android) or app store (iPhone).
- Open the Twitter app and click on get started
- Fill in your personal details like name, phone number or email and preferred password. Then click the sign up button.
- Next, you will be asked to select a user name. This is what you will use every time you post or engage someone on twitter.
- If you used your phone number then you need to verify your number. You can Skip this step if you used an email address to sign up.
- Sync your contacts with Twitter if you like. To allow Twitter to access your contacts, tap Sync contacts, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the topics you are interested in.
- Start following people you find interesting
How to delete a twitter account
- Log into your twitter account
- Click your profile image, then go to settings and privacy menu and tap account
- Scroll down and click deactivate my account
- Enter your password when prompted and tap Deactivate
When you deactivate your Twitter account, they offer a grace period for reactivating your profile. So if you have a change of heart within 30 days, you can restore your account.