Do you want to know how to be a Taxify (bolt) driver in Nigeria? Simply follow these steps and you could just be the next driver of Taxify in Nigeria.
How to be a Taxify driver in Nigeria: Cars accepted by Taxify Nigeria
Before you think of becoming a Taxify driver, you first have to know what type of cars are accepted by Taxify in Nigeria. A lot of people have chatted me up, some living in Nigeria and some, Nigerians residing in the Uk, about this and i tell them all the same thing. The fact that Taxify is now Bolt does not mean they changed their rules. Here they are:
- The Car must be in working order.
- It must be able to sit about 4 passengers.
- Vehicle must be a 2003 model or newer.
- No Salvaged cars
- No hatchback vehicles; they must be either Sedans or SUVs.
I probably just broke a few hearts just now. All you Toyota Matrix owners, a big apology on my path but, the rules say “No hatchback vehicles”.
So you now know all the various Taxify requirements to register as a driver in Nigeria. What’s next is knowing the various vehicle inspection centers in Lagos state to know if your car technically qualifies or not.
- Autogenius HQ
- Agungi TOTAL Filling Station
- FMR Auto Center
- MRS Filling Station Yaba.
- Ogba TOTAL Service Station
- SEGMAT Group (Total Service Station Lekki)
- Taxify Office (Lekki)
- Taxify HQ
Think you qualify? All it takes to join is to sign up.
After registering, you’ll receive an email from them informing you about the next steps to take. Happy driving!