Below you will find the various Spectranet data plans available for end users like you in 2019. Their data bundles are designed to suit every budget not withstanding if you are a heavy user or a light user.
LIST OF SPECTRANET DATA PLANS AND SUBSCRIPTION CODES
Spectranet Nigeria has announced Unified tariff plans as part of its efforts to ensure that everyone has access to affordable and faster internet.
With the motive of the company for customers to easily buy data from them. They had to come up with these wonderful offers.
MONTHLY UNIFIED DATA BUNDLES
Plan Name Plan Cost data Volume Extra Bonus Validity Access Speed
Unified Value N3,000 4GB Nil Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified value N5,000 7GB Nil Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N7,000 15GB Nil Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Nite Value N7,500 20GB Nil Monthly 7 pm-7am Unlimited burstable
Unified value N10,000 25GB Free night browsing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited unstable
Unified Nite Value N11,000 40GB Nill Monthly 7 pm-7am Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N12.500 40GB Free night browsing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Stay-Connected N13,000 50GB Free night browsing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N20,000 55GB Free night browsing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N40,000 110GB Free night browsing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Unified Value N70,000 200GB Free night browsing Monthly 24/7 Unlimited burstable
Requirements: (Terms and Conditions)
UNLIMITED GOLD PLAN:
• Spectranet is currently available only to customers with commercial plans from LAGOS & IBADAN.
• A Spectranet Nigeria user on an existing commercial plan can opt for an UNLIMITED GOLD plan at any time before or after the expiration date of the existing subscription validity.
• Unlimited burst speed is assigned to all customers between 0 – 100 GB and the speed is reduced to 512 Kbps after 100 GB has been used.
• Spectranet reserves the right to limit the download speed to 8 Mbps for the first 100 GB to maintain uniform service levels for all customers.
When a Spectranet user returns to the plan with the original data limit, the “Saved” data is added to the user account after renewal.
UNIFIED STAY CONNECTED:
• The plan is currently only available to customers on ABUJA commercial plans.
• Reversal of data applies according to the terms and conditions for conversion.
• Free unlimited night browsing is only possible on the 50 GB of capped data from 1 am to 7 am.
• Unlimited burst speed is assigned to all customers between 0-50 GB and speed reduction to 512 Kbps after 50 GB has been used.
• Spectranet reserves the right to limit the download speed to 8 Mbps for the first 50 GB to maintain uniform service levels for all customers.
MONTHLY REVISED TARIFF RATE
Monthly revised Tariff rate data bundles
Planning plan/data plan cost validity Access
Excess Value 20GB N10,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 25GB N12,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 30GB N15,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 40GB N18,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 50GB N20,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 70GB N28,000 Monthly 24/7
Excess Value 120GB N48,000 Monthly 24 / 7
Knight 20GB N7500 Monthly 6pm – 8am
Knight 40GB N12,000 Monthly 6pm – 8am
Knight 55GB N14,000 Monthly 5pm – 9am
Knight 40GB N8,000 Monthly 10pm – 8am
Knight 50GB N10,000 Monthly 10pm – 8am