Are you an aspiring writer searching for where to publish your work online? Or are you a blogger looking to contribute your knowledge about your field? Then submit a guest post on Amala NG.
Benefits of guest posting on Amala NG
- More exposure for you.
- Position yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
- Get SEO benefits in form of dofollow backlinks to your blog/website from our Domain Authority 33 website.
- Quality Nigerian traffic back to your website from over 100,000 Nigerians who visit Amala monthly.
- Your posts live on our blog for as long as Amala remains online.
Guidelines for Guest posting.
Writers submitting guest posts must adhere to the following guidelines to ensure their posts are accepted:
- All posts must be original and written 100% by you. We run each submission through a Plagiarism detector software that prompt us when a content was copied from another site. Such articles will be discarded.
- All posts must be a minimum of 300 words long.
- Maximum amount of links to your site in a post is 3. Anymore and your post will be rejected.
- Your submission must be valuable to our audience. We do not accept overly self-promotional content.
- Posts must all have images and correct citation links to sources.
- Individual image sizes should be no larger than 200KB.
- Include a brief author bio (200 characters), with a 150×150 headshot
- Editors also reserve the right to edit, re-purpose and rearrange submissions according to their discretion.
- Amala NG may include display ads and in-house calls-to-action within the content with no monetary compensation to the Guest writer.
- And lastly, we receive a considerable amount of contribution requests daily. As such, submissions that do not adhere to the above guidelines are at the risk of being discarded.
How to submit your Guest post.
Send all submissions in Microsoft word attachments to email@example.com with links and photos embedded within. Subject of the mail must be titled as Guest Contributor.
Only those who get published will receive a response with a link to their published posts in the email we will send.